Thanks to the incredible Aul for nominating me for this. If you haven’t checked out his blog yet, you really should : http://montairyus23.wordpress.com
As Aul had mentioned in his post, here is everything you need to know about the Liebster Award..
“The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them (me). Provide 11 facts about yourself. Answer 11 question set by the person who nominated you. Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions!”
My 11 facts:
1. I still believe in fairytales and soul mates.
2. I hate brown and orange clothes.
3. I’m a lazy perfectionist <- kind of an oxymoron, I’m aware.
4. I’m obsessed with TV shows but hate reality TV.
5. I’m a very non-sporty person.
6. I hate parties.
7. I’m socially awkward but insanely talkative.
8. I procrastinate. A lot.
9. I’m trying, really hard, to figure sketch.
10. I have a new-found love for dogs.
11. I hate things like this because I never know what to say really.
Aul’s questions and my answers are listed below:
1. What book genres do you read the most? Lots of romance and crime. Rarely comics.
2. Out of any characters from fairly known books you’ve read, who do you think you resemble the most? I have never read a book with a character that resembles me. I think Anastasia Steele comes close because of how she chooses what her heart wants instead of what her brain tells her to do and the kind of person she just is.
3. Out of any characters from fairly known books you’ve read, who do you wish you could resemble the most? Hazel Grace – Fault in our Stars. Her attitude and the strength she finds in herself is insane !
4. Are you homeschooled, public schooled, or other? Private school.. but my school had like 7000 kids.
5. If you had to choose between being lost in a frozen tundra or a super hot desert, which would you choose? Easy. Frozen Tundra. Hate the heat.
6. (I feel compelled to ask this :))If you had to fight a bear, what weapons would you choose: A shotgun, a spear, or a sword? Shotgun.
7. Do you consider yourself “sporty”? Not even a little.
8. What field of science interests you the most? Science? Really? Chemistry, maybe.
9. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? To travel across the globe. Visit places that don’t really come under any tourist books but are filled with culture and heritage. To live there. Learn the language, the lifestyle, the culture, the local places and write a book about it all.
10. Why do you blog? I just simply love it !
11. Out of anyone you know personally, who do you look up to the most? My cousin sister. Her nonjudgmental way of life is something I can never do. She’s someone I can always go to, no matter what or when and she’ll give me the advise and motivation I need. She never says no. Someone with lots of love and care to give to the world. Love her to pieces. :)
Here are the people I’m nominating:
….Well, I’m getting there.
1. Why do you blog?
2. What’s your favorite book, ever?
3. If you could choose between a private island and the most expensive house/apartment in New York, what would you pick?
4. Your dream job would be..?
5. If you were given a publishing deal, what would you write a book about?
6. Your favorite color?
7. One thing you want to do before the year ends?
8. If you were given a billion dollars with only one day to spend it all and no sign or trace of it to be left behind, what would you?
9. A movie you believe every person should watch at least once in their lifetime?
10. Your favorite author?
11. Your childhood hero?
Thanks again to Aul for nominating me! I hope that I can find 11 incredible bloggers to nominate. If you have been nominated, you can participate by writing a post in which you present 11 facts about yourself, answering my 11 questions, and leaving 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate. Please leave a link to your blog in the comments so that I can see your post. Thank you !